Have you recently noticed that your teen:
- Isolates in their room instead of going to have fun with friends or engage in family events.
- is often irritable and short with teachers, family and friends which causes conflict and strain in these relationships.
- Has stopped opening up about the stressors and struggles in their life, leaving you feeling afraid, overwhelmed and unsure of how they are really doing
- Experiences racing worries that keep them up at night and leave them feeling exhausted, discouraged and overwhelmed.
- Experiences heartburn, upset stomach and tense muscles that result in headaches or migraines and missed school days multiple times each month.
Hi, My name is Lauren Taylor and I help teens stop anxiety and depression in its tracks as they begin to face their challenges with confidence and calm. I’ve developed and facilitated multiple groups over the past 5 years to help others learn the coping skills necessary to relinquish the grip of worry and isolation on their lives.
This group will help your teen to:
- Quiet those racing middle-of-the-night thoughts and fears so that they can enjoy consistent, restful sleep and wake up feeling restored.
- Learn how to center and ground themselves so that they can experience feelings of relaxation and peace even in the midst of chaos
- Invest in their relationships by reducing avoidance and confidently plugging into deeper and more meaningful connections with friends and loved one’s.
- Stop missing out on life and attend events while feeling comfortable and confident
- Improve concentration so that they can focus on work once again and excel in the tasks that are given to them
- Improve mood regulation and learn to nurture themselves through periods of intense emotions so that they can remain safe and engaged in their everyday life
Group meets weekly and cost is $45.00 per session, with a 10% discount to those on monthly auto-bill