Have you recently noticed that your teen:
- Isolates in their room instead of going to have fun with friends or engage in family events.
- is often irritable and short with teachers, family and friends which causes conflict and strain in these relationships.
- Has stopped opening up about the stressors and struggles in their life, leaving you feeling afraid, overwhelmed and unsure of how they are really doing
- Is often harsh on themselves and puts themselves down or talks about feeling hopeless and worthless
- Experiences nausea, headaches or lethargy which cause them to spend days in bed and miss school multiple days each month.
Hi, My name is Lauren Taylor and I help teens stop anxiety and depression in its tracks as they begin to face their challenges with confidence and calm. I’ve developed and facilitated multiple groups over the past 5 years to help others learn the coping skills necessary to relinquish the grip of worry and depression on their lives.
This group will help your teen to:
- Quiet those intense middle-of-the-night emotions and fears so that they can enjoy consistent, restful sleep and wake up feeling restored.
- Learn how to center and ground themselves so that they can experience feelings of relaxation and peace even in the midst of chaos
- Invest in their relationships by reducing avoidance and confidently plugging into deeper and more meaningful connections with friends and loved one’s.
- Stop missing out on life and attend events while feeling comfortable and confident
- Improve concentration so that they can focus on work once again and excel in the tasks that are given to them
- Improve moods and learn to nurture themselves through periods of intense emotions so that they can remain safe and engaged in their everyday life
Group meets weekly and cost is $45.00 per session